Don't Be Chicken...Unless You're Headed to Wayne, NE.
No one needs a rubber chicken purse, but I can at least attempt the argument as the Wayne Chicken Show is coming up. Danny will be competing in the Cluck-Off for the second year (he took 3rd place last year) and I'm tempted to enter the, "Chicken Legs" competition. Anyway, I saw this bag and thought, "Gee, that would be great for the Chicken Show." As for the recently purchased vintage taxidermied armadillo purse I bought off eBay...no, I haven't any excuse for that one. You know how it is, you see a taxidermied armadillo purse and think, "Ewww, why would anyone...?" and the next thing you know you hit the, "Buy it now" button. We've all done that, right? Right? Here's an impossible-to-photograph skirt. It looks just as bright in person as it does in the photos. My first impulse was to wear it with my gold lame pleated-sleeve blouse-but I was afraid I might blind someone(it was sunny today). I find it challenging to dress-do...
Comments
Post a Comment